Horseshoe Beach, Bermuda

Horseshoe Beach, Bermuda

Welcome to my travel blog!

I hope you will find my posts interesting and informative and have a little fun while you are here too. I love travel and experiencing different cultures and I hope to share my passion with you all. Some of my favorite places to visit are in the Caribbean, I love a great beach with amazing palm trees swaying in the breeze. Join me as I write and I hope to inspire others to travel as well.



Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Two new DCL ships on the horizon

New Ship Construction Begins. Disney Cruise Line® began construction on two new ships with a steel-cutting ceremony at the Meyer Werft shipyard in Papenburg, Germany. Scheduled for completion in 2011 and 2012, the new ocean liners will create even more family cruise options for your Clients. Can you guess what design graced the first piece of steel?

No comments:

Post a Comment