Horseshoe Beach, Bermuda

Horseshoe Beach, Bermuda

Welcome to my travel blog!

I hope you will find my posts interesting and informative and have a little fun while you are here too. I love travel and experiencing different cultures and I hope to share my passion with you all. Some of my favorite places to visit are in the Caribbean, I love a great beach with amazing palm trees swaying in the breeze. Join me as I write and I hope to inspire others to travel as well.



Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Romance at Sandals




Are you looking to reconnect or reignite the spark? Maybe you just need a getaway for two people in love. Whatever your desires you can find romance at Sandals. The Sandals tag line is "Love is all you need". You will find yourself in a garden paradise surrounded by the beautiful blue sea. With up to 11 restaurants there are always amazing culinary creations to be found. You can  have a romantic candlelit dinner on the beach for just the two of you, with a server who can anticipate all of your desires without being intrusive. How about returning to your Suite and having a hot bath drawn complete with rose petals? That is romance at Sandals! You can relax and enjoy a couples massage, play a round of tennis, golf or enjoy the pool with new friends. Do whatever you like it's your romance at Sandals. Go to Sandals for the amazing staff, the luxury include amenities, the true Caribbean experience but be sure to go to Sandals with the one you love.

Until next time,

Jessica Dempsey
Cruise Planners


Creating memorable vacations everyday, let yours be next.....

No comments:

Post a Comment