Horseshoe Beach, Bermuda

Horseshoe Beach, Bermuda

Welcome to my travel blog!

I hope you will find my posts interesting and informative and have a little fun while you are here too. I love travel and experiencing different cultures and I hope to share my passion with you all. Some of my favorite places to visit are in the Caribbean, I love a great beach with amazing palm trees swaying in the breeze. Join me as I write and I hope to inspire others to travel as well.



Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Westin Beach Resort & Spa Review



The Westin Beach Resort & Spa is a beautiful beach resort located in sunny Fort Lauderdale. The city is dubbed the Venice of America due to its more than 300 miles of canals and waterways.  The Westin Beach Resort & Spa sits directly across the street from amazing beaches where you can relax and enjoy the soft white sands and blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean. There is an elevated walkway that connects the resort to the beach. There is also a lovely spa on property where you can enjoy a massage or perhaps you would like to relax at the oceanfront pool with a good book and refreshing drink from the bar.
Fort Lauderdale has the most amazing nightlife, excellent dining and fabulous shopping, many of these activities are within walking distance of the resort, you can also get around easily via taxi's or just take a cruise on a water taxi. There is plenty to do here in Fort Lauderdale. When you are done playing for the day return to a beautiful newly renovated room with views of either the Atlantic Ocean or the Intracoastal Waterway. Then fall asleep in your Westin Heavenly Bed and yes they are truly heavenly! You will have a fantastic time during your stay at the Westin Beach Resort & Spa.

Until next time,

Jessica Dempsey
Cruise Planners

Creating memorable vacations everyday, let yours be next.....

No comments:

Post a Comment