Horseshoe Beach, Bermuda

Horseshoe Beach, Bermuda

Welcome to my travel blog!

I hope you will find my posts interesting and informative and have a little fun while you are here too. I love travel and experiencing different cultures and I hope to share my passion with you all. Some of my favorite places to visit are in the Caribbean, I love a great beach with amazing palm trees swaying in the breeze. Join me as I write and I hope to inspire others to travel as well.



Monday, February 7, 2011

Ruby Princess

I recently read a colleagues blog review of the Ruby Princess. It was such a treat to hear about her special cruise onboard this ship. I t reminded me of my cruise onboard Princess last May and how Princess exceeded my expectactions! Check out her review and get excited about your next cruise onboard a beautiful Princess ship.

Until next time,

Jessica Dempsey
Cruise Planners

Creating memorable vacations everyday, let yours be next.....

No comments:

Post a Comment