Horseshoe Beach, Bermuda

Horseshoe Beach, Bermuda

Welcome to my travel blog!

I hope you will find my posts interesting and informative and have a little fun while you are here too. I love travel and experiencing different cultures and I hope to share my passion with you all. Some of my favorite places to visit are in the Caribbean, I love a great beach with amazing palm trees swaying in the breeze. Join me as I write and I hope to inspire others to travel as well.



Thursday, October 19, 2017

Today we are in Negril



Negril on the west coast of Jamaica is known for its laid back vibe, amazing sunsets and world class beaches.  You will not find any high rises here, the resorts are no higher than the coconut trees and the buildings are set back you will find long, broad beautiful beaches here.  Eat and drink, love and laugh, play, party and be happy.  Negril — come and experience the pleasure.



My top recommendations



  • Rick's Cafe on the west end of Negril is not be be missed.  There is a  real funky feel here with amazing cliff diving, hot sunset parties and more!  Grab yourself a cold Red Stripe and enjoy!





  • Great seafood and Jamaican cuisine can be found at Norma's on the Beach and at Cosmos Seafood Restaurant.





  • Live reggae bands and dancing are easy to find, there are exciting clubs along Norman Manley Blvd or you can check out the beachfront bars at Alfred's Ocean Palace or The Jungle Night Club & Sports Bar.  Enjoy the sounds of live reggae and the amazing beach views!





  • Get out to the offshore reefs. The reefs attract and abundance of sea life, nature lovers will love snorkeling, diving or enjoying a glass bottom boat tour.





  • The beach!!  All seven miles of it.....enjoy the sun, sand, surf and mesmerizing sunsets!  You can find the party spots or a nice secluded cove, the choice is yours.  Make Negril your home.
                                       


                                         Sunset in Negril.........mesmerizing!!


                                         Ricks Cafe


Visit my website blog for more interesting information  http://www.jdtravelplanning.com/blog/














No comments:

Post a Comment