Horseshoe Beach, Bermuda

Horseshoe Beach, Bermuda

Welcome to my travel blog!

I hope you will find my posts interesting and informative and have a little fun while you are here too. I love travel and experiencing different cultures and I hope to share my passion with you all. Some of my favorite places to visit are in the Caribbean, I love a great beach with amazing palm trees swaying in the breeze. Join me as I write and I hope to inspire others to travel as well.



Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Caribbean Group Cruises

As a travel agent some my favorite trips to plan are group cruises, I follow the news and trends in this niche closely. I know with all of the new ships sailing there is a  perfect cruise ship for every group.  I often get requests from clients who are overwhelmed with the whole process of organizing a group vacation whether it's family, friends or even a wedding group. I  let them know that I will make this a stress-free vacation for them. First we start with a few questions to decide what ship and  itinerary would be best for them, I secure the staterooms and make all the reservations, take care of all payments and due dates and I handle all the paperwork.  I let my clients know all they need to do is refer the group members to me and I take care of everything. Another amenity my clients love is that  I am able to set up a website page that is only accessible to those in the group and they can register online. This is usually when I hear "thank you, I really didn't know where to begin."  Luckily I know where to begin!!

Group cruising has increased over the past few years. There are so many multi-generational groups traveling together and cruises are the perfect fit. There is something for everyone on a ship, whether you are into spa treatments, workouts in well equipped fitness centers, shopping, dance lessons, language lessons or you can learn how to use your iPad. The dining choices are endless with some ships offering up to 20 dining venues. The kids will all be happy in well organized kids clubs with fun age appropriate activities and the adults can spend time in adult-only areas. Talk about something for everyone.  Are you considering a group cruise this year? The best rates and stateroom availability are available now.

Until next time,

Jessica Dempsey
Cruise Planners

Creating memorable vacations everyday, let yours be next....

No comments:

Post a Comment