Horseshoe Beach, Bermuda

Horseshoe Beach, Bermuda

Welcome to my travel blog!

I hope you will find my posts interesting and informative and have a little fun while you are here too. I love travel and experiencing different cultures and I hope to share my passion with you all. Some of my favorite places to visit are in the Caribbean, I love a great beach with amazing palm trees swaying in the breeze. Join me as I write and I hope to inspire others to travel as well.



Monday, January 17, 2011

Entertainment onboard the Norwegian EPIC

One of the many things I love while on a cruise ship is the onboard entertainment. The nightlife and entertainment onboard the Norwegian EPIC is amazing! From Cirque Dreams in the Spiegel Tent where you will see marvelous talent combined with acrobatics and Broadway extravaganza! Next you will not want to miss the amazing sights and sounds of Blue Man Group. Another highlight of entertainment onboard the Norwegian EPIC is Legends, the tribute show with celebrity impersonators such as Elvis, Madonna, Tina Turner and more. No sailing would be complete without a night out at Spice H20 the adults only beach club and Svedka IceBar where you will wear faux fur while sipping frosty drinks in the only ice bar at sea.

This is an awesome ship for adult entertainment and I highly recommend this ship to all my couples traveling whether they are Honeymooners or just celebrating romance. I also will recommend the fabulous NCL Suites & Villas, there are no waiting lines here, the concierge will wisk you into all shows and seat you in preferred seating. You will dine in the private EPIC Club where everyone will know your name and preferences. You will relax in the Courtyard, a private area featuring a pool, spa and gym reserved only for Suite & Villa guests.   Imagine not having to get up early to reserve your lounge chair at the pool, this perk alone is worth it to me. Prepare to be pampered by Butlers and the Concierge service,  they will cater to your every whim. This is an experience to truly  be savored. Would you like to experience the service and luxury of a Suite & Villa guest? I thought so....

Until next time,

Jessica Dempsey
Cruise Planners

Creating memorable vacations everyday, let yours be next....

No comments:

Post a Comment