Horseshoe Beach, Bermuda

Horseshoe Beach, Bermuda

Welcome to my travel blog!

I hope you will find my posts interesting and informative and have a little fun while you are here too. I love travel and experiencing different cultures and I hope to share my passion with you all. Some of my favorite places to visit are in the Caribbean, I love a great beach with amazing palm trees swaying in the breeze. Join me as I write and I hope to inspire others to travel as well.



Monday, January 10, 2011

Falling in love with a cruise vacation




                                                                   Caribbean Sunset


Is it possible to fall in love with a cruise vacation? I say yes! As I have talked about before,  my love for cruising is what guided towards my career as a Cruise & Travel Planner and eventually to owning my own Cruise Planners franchise. Taking a cruise is so easy, stress free and fun! It's no wonder so many of us "get hooked". I guess there are worse things :) On a cruise vacation you pack and unpack once, get to see many destinations and experience different cultures all while on one trip.  Another aspect of a cruise vacation I love is the different dining options, anytime dining, fixed dining times with same wait staff and table mates, specialty restaurants or very casual buffet style and lets not forget room service. The options are so varied, I always talk to my clients and help them decide what works best for them. The entertainment on a cruise vacation is great, whether you want to listen to a blues or jazz band, see a comedian or watch an all out Broadway style show, you can do it all on a cruise ship! A cruise vacation is a wonderful way to travel as a group with family and friends, there are so many activities for all ages. You can travel together and reconnect  while creating memories that will last forever. One of my favorite aspects of my job as a Cruise Planner is talking to my clients, finding out what they want and need from their vacation.  I ask them many questions and then create a personal vacation experience that's special for them.

Until next time,

Jessica Dempsey
Cruise Planners 

Creating memorable vacations everyday, let yours be next.....

No comments:

Post a Comment