Horseshoe Beach, Bermuda

Horseshoe Beach, Bermuda

Welcome to my travel blog!

I hope you will find my posts interesting and informative and have a little fun while you are here too. I love travel and experiencing different cultures and I hope to share my passion with you all. Some of my favorite places to visit are in the Caribbean, I love a great beach with amazing palm trees swaying in the breeze. Join me as I write and I hope to inspire others to travel as well.



Friday, January 21, 2011

The Magic of Disney

I recently read a blog post written by a Gloria Caruso on the magic of Disney and it got me thinking about the numerous times my family has traveled to WDW over the past 12 years. And how each time we traveled the kids were different ages and how they marveled at the magic of Disney in different ways every trip. It went from it being all about Mickey and Pooh Bear to lets go to France in Epcot I am learning French and want to know more about the country. Wow talk about an experience for every age group. Of course Mickey is still highly sought after(especially by me)! We will be traveling to WDW in February and I cannot wait to see their little expressions as we round the corner to Main St and get a glimpse of Cinderellas Castle(I always get teary eyed). Gotta love the magic of Disney!!

Until next time,

Jessica Dempsey
Cruise Planners

Creating memorable vacations everyday, let yours be next......

No comments:

Post a Comment