Horseshoe Beach, Bermuda

Horseshoe Beach, Bermuda

Welcome to my travel blog!

I hope you will find my posts interesting and informative and have a little fun while you are here too. I love travel and experiencing different cultures and I hope to share my passion with you all. Some of my favorite places to visit are in the Caribbean, I love a great beach with amazing palm trees swaying in the breeze. Join me as I write and I hope to inspire others to travel as well.



Friday, January 14, 2011

Positano and the Amalfi Coast

I read a colleagues blog today that really inspired me. One of the places I have always wanted to travel to is Positano and the Amalfi Coast in Italy. I always imagined it would be a glorious inspiring experience and guess what? I was right. Beth goes into nice detail about her experiences while visiting Positano, including the warm friendly people of the region,  the amazing  scenery and the wonderful food. This is a place for romance and for the food lover in you. This area has a lot of history to offer as well with day trips to Pompeii,  Naples, and the Isle of Capri. I hope you will think about adding Positano and the Amalfi Coast to your bucket list.

Until next time,

Jessica Dempsey
Cruise Planners

Creating memorable vacations everyday, let yours be next.....

No comments:

Post a Comment